Our website address is: https://donfesh.com.
- Usage of donfesh.com, Generally. The information you provide to donfesh.com online will better enable donfesh.com to communicate with you regarding our services and your service needs. Such information may be used to optimize your user experience and to offer you tailored services and additional information about donfesh.com products and services. You are welcome to visit donfesh.com website while not entering certain Personal Data. However, if you choose not to provide certain information, you may not be able to take advantage of many of donfesh.com services or offerings.
- Information donfesh.com Collects.
A. Information You Provide to donfesh.com.
- Registration Information. donfesh.com collects and uses information, including Personal Data, obtained online from you (e.g., data you enter into forms on this Platform or made available through our online tools) to provide you with the requested services. For example, if you enter your email address when you register for an online account with donfesh.com or your street address when requesting services, this data will be used to serve your request (e.g., to confirm, change, bill, track, and deliver services to you or to provide you with the service information you requested). donfesh.com reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer Personal Data to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of our company or Platform, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets, or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process.
- Payment Information. When you add a credit card or payment method to your donfesh.com account, a third party that handles payments for us will receive your card information. To keep your financial data secure, we do not store full credit card information on our servers. To make sure Providers get paid, we keep information about Providers’ bank routing numbers, tax information, and any other payment information provided by Providers.
- Communications. If you contact donfesh.com directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.B. Information We Collect When You Use donfesh.com
- Location Information. donfesh.com is all about connecting Clients and Providers. To do this, we need to know where you are. When you open the donfesh.com site on your device, donfesh.com receives your location. donfesh.com may also collect the location of your device when the site is running in the foreground or background. If you label certain locations, such as “home” and “work,” donfesh.com receives that information, too.
- Device Information. donfesh.com may receive information from your devices, including IP address, web browser type, mobile operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens. donfesh.com collects mobile sensor data from Providers’ devices to improve location accuracy.
- Usage Information. To help donfesh.com understand how you use the the site and to help donfesh.com improve it, donfesh.com automatically receives information about your interactions with the donfesh.com, like the pages or other content you view, your actions within the donfesh.com site, and the dates and times of your visits.
- Call and Text Information. donfesh.com may receive information about communications, including, without limitation, the date and time of your call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of any SMS messages.
- Your Feedback. At donfesh.com, we want to make sure you are always satisfied with the site.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. donfesh.com collects information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, and similar technologies to understand how you navigate through donfesh.com and interact with donfesh.com advertisements, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences. Cookies are small text files that web servers place on your device; they are designed to store basic information and to help websites and apps recognize your browser. donfesh.com may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be accessed every time you use the donfesh.com. You should consult your web browser(s) to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from donfesh.com, you may be missing out on certain features of the donfesh.com.C. Information donfesh.com Collects from Third Parties.
- Third Party Partners. donfesh.com may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data, payment information, or fraud detection information, from third party partners and combine it with other information that donfesh.com has about you.
- Background Information on Providers. donfesh.com may work with third party partners to perform criminal background checks, and donfesh.com receives information from them such as publicly available information about a criminal history.
- How donfesh.com Uses the Information It Collects. donfesh.com uses the information it collects from you to:
- Connect Users,
- Provide, improve, expand, and promote the donfesh.com;
- Analyze how you interact with the donfesh.com;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Personalize the donfesh.com experience for you;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
- Facilitate transactions and payments;
- Provide you with support;
- Find and prevent fraud;
- Respond to trust and safety issues that may arise.
- How donfesh.com Shares the Information It Collects.
A. Sharing Between Users.
- Sharing between Users. are not able to see basic information about each other, such as names, photo, ratings, and any information they have shared, other than any comments left on the public portions of the site. Although donfesh.com helps connect to share ideas, thoughts and feedback, we do not share your actual phone number or other contact information with other users.B. Sharing Between donfesh.com and Third Parties.
- Integration Partners. If you connect to the donfesh.com through an integration with a third party service, donfesh.com may share information about your use of the donfesh.com with that third party. donfesh.com may share your information with its third party partners in order to receive additional information about you. donfesh.com may also share your information with third party partners to create offers that may be of interest to you.
- Third Party Services. The donfesh.com may allow you to connect with other websites, products, or services over which donfesh.com does not have control. If you use these services, donfesh.com will provide the third party with information about you to allow them to provide the service to you. donfesh.com cannot speak to the privacy practices of these third parties, and you are encouraged to read their privacy policies before deciding whether to use their services.
- Service Providers. donfesh.com works with third party service providers to perform services on its behalf, and we may share your information with such service providers to help us provide the donfesh.com, including all of the things described above.C. Other Sharing. donfesh.com may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger or sale of its assets;
- If a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties if we think doing so is necessary to protect your rights, property, or safety, donfesh.com, or the public;
- To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures.
- If you signed up for a promotion with another user’s referral or promotion code, with your referrer to let them know about your redemption of or qualification for the promotion;
- With our insurance partners to help determine and provide relevant coverage in the event of an incident;
- To provide information about the use of the donfesh.com to potential business partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you;
- Whenever you consent to the sharing.
- Data Security. donfesh.com is committed to protecting your Personal Data. Even though donfesh.com takes reasonable precautions to protect your Personal data, no security measures can be entirely secure, and donfesh.com cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data; transmissions over the Internet are never entirely secure or error-free, and it is your responsibility to safeguard any password, user ID and other Personal Data while using donfesh.com’s Platform.
- Children’s Privacy. donfesh.com is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data or any other personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If donfesh.com finds that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has given donfesh.com Personal Data or any other personal information, donfesh.com will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has given us Personal Data or any other personal information, please contact us immediately.
- Your Right to Opt Out from Receiving Marketing Communications. When you register for an online account with donfesh.com, you may receive additional marketing communications. If you receive these additional communications, you may unsubscribe from those additional communications at any time. Email messages will contain instructions on how to “unsubscribe” from receiving such communications.
Even if you choose not to receive marketing emails from donfesh.com, you will still receive its transactional email, such as messages related to any services related to your account.